How I celebrated my birthday this year
I felt like celebrating my birthday more intentionally this year.
I woke up hoping today gives me a few moments that feel truly mine. I promised myself I would shower myself with a little more love and a little more kindness than I usually do. I am going to give permission to myself to give more time to me. Today I will take space, not shrink myself.
Today I would do all the little things for myself that I usually keep putting off. I don’t remember the last time I truly allowed myself to do that.
So I did. And I felt so happy.
Today reminded me that amidst the questions, the storms and the wild dreams I am blooming in my own way. I am still growing, still creating, still becoming - and I am deeply grateful for that.
Today made me feel the nicest birthdays are often not the loudest ones, but the ones where you feel light inside for a while… understood, peaceful, and quietly happy. I rested dreaming about sunlit rivers, my spirit warm and flowing.
Comments
Post a Comment