Will you listen to me?

Everything you dreamt of
Seemed like fading away when you woke up today
The feel of it
Left you in despair
But,
Can you keep quiet for a while and listen to what this moment is trying to tell you
Can you try to listen what this moment is singing about

Will you listen to me
If I tell you that 
This could still be the time of your dreams
Will you try to look at it
Through my eyes

As the days changed the seasons changed
You can't find what you thought you would find 
You are wondering where is it which you were searching 
I know it disappoints you
It frazzles your nerves 
But,
Will you listen to me 
If I tell you that
What you are trying to find 
Might be just beyond the horizon 
That you might finally find it
If you wait a little longer
Will you try to look at it 
Through my eyes

You think you worked hard
Your feet ached with the long walking in the scorching sun
Your throat burned with thirst
Will you listen to me 
If I tell you that 
Even in those times
You walked beneath a canopy of care
That kept you protected 
Will you try to look at it
Through my eyes

I know you beat yourself up
That you couldn't see this coming
Why you couldn't predict the turn of events 
And equip yourself better for it
Will you listen to me
If I tell you that
You can still touch this moment
And turn it into gold
Will you try to look at it
Through my eyes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The joys of an ordinary day!

A touch of love

The wild in me