Lagan laagi re
My habit of exploring songs led me to Lagan Laagi Re, and it has become my current favorite music video. I have always liked Amit Trivedi's songs, and this one captivated me too. It isn't a newly released one, though.
One of my friends was suggesting disco songs with catchy tunes—the kind filled with DJs, bars, wine and crazy dancing. I suggested Lagan Laagi Re to her. She agreed to listen to it after being sceptical for a while.
Lagan laagi re speaks of a quiet devotion. It made my heart fly the very first time I saw and listened to it. Every expression and every note carries a depth that words alone cannot explain. The ending makes one realise true love doesn't go unrecognised.
I always prefer songs that nourish my heart to those that briefly entertain. The ones that offer depth and meaning are the songs I am drawn to.
My friend later admitted that she liked my suggestion better. Something that filled her heart rather than distracting and leaving her mind in a frenzy.
Comments
Post a Comment