Lavender love
I opened my closet and was greeted by the lovely fragrance of lavender. The lavender fragrance bar hanging on the wall of my closet was responsible for the fragrance.
I looked around my closet, at the short piles of my dresses sitting on the shelves, the long ones hanging on the hangers and few of them stored in the boxes.
And then I took a minute to admire my elegant collection of dresses that I had slowly bought over the years. Since when did I become so fashionable? I wondered.
Browsing through my wardrobe I found so many of my favorite pieces were lavender in colour. My suits, tops, my bindis and my earrings and my nail paint. Even my lip balm is lavender in colour!
I am so drawn to lavender. Lavender enhances my softness, balances my mood, puts a beautiful smile on my lips and peace in my heart. I feel pretty wrapped in lavender. I don't know if I look pretty in lavender. Maybe I don't care if I look pretty. But I know I feel pretty in lavender. And that's what matters.
They say the fragrance of lavender soothes you and calms you down. But I don't even need the fragrance. The colour alone is enough to take me there.
Comments
Post a Comment